- In consideration for the amount paid in this purchase by Licensee, as shown in Audiolander Order and in consideration of Licensee’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of this License by clicking the “Proceed to Checkout” and payment option will display as part of the Audiolander Order confirmation process, Audiolander grants to Licensee a limited non-exclusive license for the Licensed Work(s) only for the specific Licensed Purpose that is designated for each Licensed Work in Audiolander’s Order. The limited rights granted to Licensee for the Licensed Purpose specifically designated for each Licensed Work(s) are as follows:
|CORPORATE & STUDENTS PRODUCTIONS||Editorial, Corporate, Student & Charity In-house exhibition productions||YES|
|ONLINE VIDEO PRODUCTIONS||Online Videos (youtube, vimeo, social media, Twitch, live streaming, etc.)|
Website Background Music
Educational Play, Film
|DIGITAL MULTIMEDIA & ONLINE ADVERTISING||Web Advertising||YES|
|Apps, Games, Software, E-Learning, CD & DVD||YES (Until 1.000 copies or dowloads)|
|PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS||Background Music in Venue: Bar, Restaurant, Shop, Gym, etc.||YES|
This license do not grant any kind of rights over the following items: Public Presentations (Public Show / Theatrical Performance), TV & Radio Productions, TV & Radio Advertising and Films.
- The Licensee is licensed in perpetuity to use the Licensed Work for the Licensed Purpose in the form of a single New Creative Work.
- The Licensee will include credits or otherwise give attribution in each of their New Creative Works by identifying Audiolander and the Composer(s) and Performer(s) of each Licensed Work in all performances.
- The Licensee will email or upload completed cue sheets to Audiolander for each performance of the New Creative Work. If asked by Audiolander, failure to send the completed cue sheets invalidates this License.
- Licensee is licensed to incorporate an entire Licensed Work, or a portion of a Licensed Work, in Licensee’s New Creative Work. Licensee must not change the original lyrics, key, tempo, notes, or the fundamental character of the music, and must not re-mix, re-sequence, or otherwise modify or create any derivative works from the Licensed Work other than the Licensee’s New Creative Work.
- Audiolander owns all the copyright rights for the Licensed Work. Licensee must not engage in any activity or use with respect to the Licensed Works that is not expressly granted in this License. Without limitation, Licensee specifically must not: (a) Use the title, the subtitle or any portion of the lyrics of the Licensed Work as the title or subtitle of any film, video, short movie, or advertisement; or (b) Dramatize or use the plot or any dramatic content of the lyrics of the Licensed Work.
- This Agreement, the Audiolander Order Form, and the Audiolander License Payment Terms and Conditions together are the entire agreement of Audiolander and Licensee (the “Parties”) relating to the Licensed Work and can only be modified by a writing signed by all Parties. This Agreement does not constitute or create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employer/employee relationship between the Parties. No act or omission will be a waiver of any breach of this Agreement, unless the waiver is specific and in writing. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Chile. The Parties consent that any dispute, lawsuit, or legal action between them that is in any way related to this Agreement must be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the current Procedural Regulations of Arbitration of the Center of Arbitration and Mediation of Santiago.